Heart swell...a beauty review...

posted on: Monday, 25 June 2012

So much of my journey into the world of the apothecary has been serendipitous. From the early days of blending oils, to the wonderful and positive blog feedback that encouraged me, to the partnership with Paula. All steps on the path to L'Apothecary. So, it was with a similar twist of fate that I came across this beauty reviewer's blog Beauty Huile. Penned by the coolest Californian beauty writer, 'Beauty Huile' is of and about all things oil. Our 'British Blend' has been reviewed today; our first review!
You can read it here.



It's easy to become downhearted, let me tell you, when you strike out on a new path. I must admit I have felt like an outsider to the beauty industry as I have endeavoured to gain a foot-hold with my beloved oils. This review means so much because, without pretence or coercion it states how good the product is. Simple as that.

It makes my heart swell, so big thanks to Beauty Huile. Here's to sage; the oil ingredient that's got everyone talking...




9 comments:

  1. How exciting, especially to be mentioned in the same breath as Jo Malone!!

    I really love your "British Blend", it's a pleasure to use, I'm a big fan :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Your first review, I'm off to read it.
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have the most beautiful blog.
    I always feel myself relax whenever I visit here.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's awesome! I am of course already a big fan too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great review. Congratulations. Up there with some big names as well! I shall be ordering soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lou, that's so super exciting! Yay! And, as Simone said, so awesome to be mentioned in the same breath as Jo Malone, eeek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic review Lou ~ I can see why you are bursting ~ I would be too. Well done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant review! Don't be disheartened, I am sure there will be ups and little downs, but am just as sure that you will see your business grow and shine. I envy you for having the guts and just doing it. Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! what a fab review; comparisons with Jo Malone. Doesn't get any better.
    I've been a fan of facial oils for sometime, and used yours for the first time yesterday. Wow! it is gorgeous, and I swear my skin was glowing this morning. I am definitely a fan now .
    Congratulations on your success.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails