My year...

posted on: Friday, 30 December 2011

I am not sure how I will remember this year looking back; it was the year where I got lost but then was found. It's been one of those years where if I had known at the start how it would end up, I would scarcely have believed it!

But along the way lots of happiness and moments of gratefulness for where we are and what we have.

My blog is two years old, so it's now as if I have a two year diary of my life. I like having a diary; it takes me back to my younger self where I wrote daily well into my 20's, using the old fashioned method of pen and paper.

So here is a year in the life of me...love from Lou, Boos and Shoes...

...beach sunsets...

...trailing wisteria on our house...

...sweet peas brought by friends...

...spelling bee...

...sailboats on the blue...

...Cornish castles and green fields...

...the bluest blue...

...beach hut sandy toes...

...taking the plunge...

...domestic time...

...morning sunrises...

...a new member of our family...

...apple harvest...

...winter walks...

...Christmas ivy in our farmhouse...
Here's to a fabulous 2012...

9 comments:

  1. Happy new year !!...love ...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lou

    Your year, through pictures, looks enchanting. So many blessings- you live in a glorious place.
    Wishing you many more beautiful moments in 2012
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I got lost but then was found' - that makes me so happy to hear:-)

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post and recap of your year. Cheers to 2012 Lou ~ wishing you a year full of health & happiness. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lou, this is a sublime post. I'm only a recently joined follower in faraway Australia but am enchanted by the beauty and honesty I find here. Wishing you and yours only the best and sparkling health for 2012. J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great year Lou! I have enjoyed your blog through the past year and cannot wait for what else you have in store.

    xxx
    Brynn
    lifeisarunway03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is amazing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails