Right here, right now...

posted on: Monday, 14 November 2011

Hello. So it's a Tuesday; we are off to see Rihanna in concert tonight (get me: down with the kids). So I leave my little country-fied life for the big smoke. So as Autumn gently and gradually slips into a chiller winter, here is what is happening, right here, right now...

...stacked logs in the wood store...a ridiculously satisfying sight.

...one last remaining apple...

...the trusty Royal Rayburn...

...the (mucky) pup...

...the English hedgerow and the church over the road...

...last lone rose...

...the pup again...

...happy feet; shiny toed flats...


16 comments:

  1. My daughter went to see Rhianna last night! Have a great time.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time!

    PS. I was playing her music in the kitchen the other day and hubby just shook his head. Even at Beyoncé ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time ... lovely to know you have such beauty to return home to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! What fun you will have.

    Love the shoes. I was a bit green with envy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the concert. Love the flats - and the picture of puppy with the lavenders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love all of the photo's...you do live in a gorgeous area.

    What cute shoes and your puppy is SO adorable.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i please come and visit you lou?!? you have such a magical home. i love this post :)

    have fun at Rhianna tonight :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, everything looks lovely :)

    Have fun at the concert, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The puppy is so cute! And your flats are also great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you're including personal pictures, Lou. I imagine you're still recovering from Rihanna at the moment...hehe

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you at a Rihanna concert makes my heart sing, Lou :) I hope you had a wonderful time and your shiny shoes are just the sweetest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos, but I am in LOVE with the last, your flats... hope you enjoyed the concert & are having a fabulous weekend, my friend :)

    x
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the pup and flats!! he's so big!

    im slowly getting over my jet lag.. wahhh


    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rihanna concert??? Count me in!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails