Cowparsley and doilies...

posted on: Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Firstly, I must admit, I am feeling sorry for myself. I had a dental procedure today and now the novacaine has worn off...it's really, really sore. Trying to take my mind off things, I scrolled through my blog list and happened upon Cowparsley. If ever you wished for a calming mental meander through some beautiful images, oozing with a certain 'Britishness', this is it...





images via Cowparsley


This week wages on, and ever so slightly wearing it is. I shall be very pleased when the weekend arrives with the hope of more summer fun; the beach hut, sandy toes, no cares in the world...

Secondly, OK, so I know I have been a tad wedding-crazed recently...I wanted to follow up on the lots of comments I was left about that dreamy doily wedding dress! Heart-stoppingly lovely. Love the green. Love the shoes. I have found out where the images came from...here...

It's funny when I saw the whole wedding feature, I kinda wanted the dress to be full-length and was surprised that it wasn't. However, the vintage style of it and the wonderful green...you can't help but love it for it's quirkiness.





12 comments:

  1. Oh Lou, I am sorry to hear that you are in pain, ugh :( I really hope that the visit to the dentist has fixed your toothache issue once and for all. Hope you get some sleep tonight.

    And THAT wedding dress....I saw the wedding somewhere else too, she made her own dress I believe didn't she? It suited her perfectly and is quite stunning - as are those pretty shoes!!

    Thinking of you my friend...take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post and blog!!!

    Thanks for your comment dear,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that dress is fab!!! The green is so special! I am sending you healing thoughts and hope you are pain free soon.
    xxoo
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you feel better soon! gorgeous images to take your mind off your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lou! Sometimes those visits to the dentist can be the worst. Be kind to yourself and try to rest. xoxo - Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, you poor thing *hug* I avoid the dentist like the plague for precisely this reason! I hope you feel better soon.

    That dress is so very lovely and quirky!

    Right, off to check Cowparsley (such a great name!) out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You poor thing! I am feeling so sorry for you.
    I hope you feel better tomorrow.Take care!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a fabulous surprise to see the lovely mention and link to my blog. THANK YOU so much Lou. I do hope that you are felling better today, Arnica is very good for helping with the healing process and reducing the pain.

    I really am so thrilled for your mention for the "new girl"

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are quickly on the mend and are being treated well :) Thank you for giving us continuous inspiration and so much visual prettiness...

    Thinking of you,

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuck. I went to the dentist today, but it was only for a cleaning (I do have to have a crown, though, so something to look forward to). I am off to check out Cowparsley, already love the name! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey friend! ouch! i hope you are feeling better! you go enjoy your weekend! and let us know how it goes! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails